- Dr. Sid Williams, DC
Dr. Heidi Walrath, DC
Dr. Kelly Prill, ND
Melanie Holt, C.R.
Intuitive Vitalistic Chiropractor
Chiropractic is a way of life. It is a way of living that I fell in love with. It is the philosophy, art, and science of all things natural. Chiropractic and I, together are here to share the magnificence of the healing body, of Innate Intelligence, and of all that is possible within each of us.
* AS in athletic injury & rehabilitation
* Certified personal trainer
* BS in Kinesiology emphasising exercise nutrition & in addition studied exercise physiology.
* Trained at the Acupressure Institute in Berkeley on acupressure, reflexology, and chinese cupping.
* Doctorate of chiropractic at Life Chiropractic College West, acknowledged for clinical honors and was president of the nutritional awareness, Bio-geometric Integration, extremities adjusting & sport injury management clubs.
* Received training in countless seminars learning hands on skills from the masters in chiropractic.
* Interned with experts who focused on sport specific chiropractic, biomechanical degeneration, elderly care & car accident trauma.
My additional interests are in nutrition & detoxification; understanding how the food we eat creates our dis-ease. I practice the philosophy I teach, eat food that is natural to the earth, dream until it becomes reality, and encourage others to manifest their hearts desires- to move their body, because that is what it is meant for.
My focus is to keep physically active and fill my heart with gratitude. I love to hike, actively engage in yoga and meditation. I practice daily mind-body connection and intend to awaken deeper in into conscious spiritual evolution. With my extensive athletic & martial arts background I understand the importance of training specific to your physical and emotional bodies.
As a chiropractor I have worked with olympic rowers, ex-NFL football players, olympic and world champion boxers, world renown Thai boxing fighters, dancers, yogies, fire dancers, avid hula hoopers, weekend warriors, pregnant mamas, and children of all ages from infants to seniors.